Residential & Commercial Property Owners Insurance

We use our experience and knowledge to offer a wide range of residential & commercial let policies from many of the UK’s leading insurers, as well as from specialist insurers & schemes designed for the more unusual or complex requirements of our clients. These can include properties which are unoccupied, clients with adverse claims experience, tenants who are Asylum Seekers, Students or DSS tenants etc. In fact we pride ourselves in being able to obtain quotations for any type of let property, no matter the circumstances.

Residential Let Properties

A standard home insurance policy is not suitable for a domestic property which is let and requires a specialist landlords insurance policy to provide suitable cover and peace of mind for both the property owner and the tenants.

Commercial Let Properties

A commercial property which is let must have a specific insurance policy as the sums insured are usually higher than a residential let policy and loss of rent can be specified instead of being a percentage of the sum insured as is usual under a residential policy. The type of tenant or trade is also a very important element under a commercial let policy and can often affect the terms offered by insurers.

The policies we offer for both residential and commercial lets include the following covers which you may wish to consider;

Landlords Contents (carpets, curtains, furniture etc. which you have paid for in the property)
New for Old (contents only)
Property Owners Liability
Employers Liability
Loss of Rent
Rent Guarantee
Accidental Damage
Legal Expenses
Trace & Access
Emergency Assistance
Multi Property Policies